Back again

February 15, 2010
posted by Jahanzaib at

I was on vacations,at least from the blog, but back again with something to share.
As ending note to this post, I would like to tell you, I hate girls with credit cards. For some strange reasons every time I spot a new fare, where I'm dropping off the current fare, that passenger has to be a girl with credit card. She will open her big bag, from the bag she will try to find small valet, Credit card seems to stuck in the credit card slot.
After this whole thing if I'm lucky and no cab has shown to pick up the fare, She needs the receipt.
Damn, this thing is happening a lot even though I always turn off the meter block earlier.

Like it? share this article with your friends or Email them the link.


3 Comments:

sometimes o credit transactions take too long, or sometimes they don't tip as much. but we have to consider all a rides that woultdn't have taken such an expensive ride if not the crtedit card. I've had days with more than half the rides on credit. occasionally a rider goes for 5 bucks and tips 2 or 3 dollars on top of that. although i must say, it is more likely for cash customers to tip better.

We shouldn't be mad at the customers, we should be mad at the companies taking 5% off

I never get mad at customers, and hell yeah 5% fee is a rip off as all other merchants pay around 2% to 2.5% in NYC.

yeah, I wish they would fix that percent problem.

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home
 
Travel Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory