The Octagon, Roosevelt Island

April 1, 2010
posted by Jahanzaib at



I dropped off my last passenger in Roosevelt Island, which is small island between Manhattan and Queens. Although I been to Roosevelt Island many times but never had chance to go up northern part of Island, My fare lives in this building and I asked him specifically if this is residential building? because to me it looked like temple or church with lights on, "it is called The Octagon" my fare told me and asked "isn't it beautiful?" Yes indeed it is.

Labels: , , ,

Like it? share this article with your friends or Email them the link.


1 Comments:

I love getting fares to parts of the city I've never been to. After 4 years of driving, I don't think there are many left to explore.

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home
 
Travel Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory